United Nations Global Compact
Industrias Trociuk has been a signatory since 2007. It supports and promotes the following principles:
- Principle 1: Businesses should support and respect the protection of universally recognized fundamental human rights, within their sphere of influence.
- Principle 2: Companies must ensure that they are not complicit in the violation of human rights.
- Principle 3: Businesses should uphold the freedom of trade union association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Principle 4: Businesses should support the elimination of all forms of forced or compulsory labor.
- Principle 5: Businesses should support the eradication of child labor.
- Principle 6: Businesses should support the abolition of discriminatory practices in employment and occupation.
- Principle 7: Companies must maintain a preventive approach that favors the environment.
- Principle 8: Companies should encourage initiatives that promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Principle 9: Companies should favor the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Principle 10: Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.